We’ve shifted gears and have gone virtual!
We know from experience that many residents seldom, if ever, have regular visitors. This concern is further impacted by the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, which adversely affects long-term care residents and therefore restricts in-person visitation from community volunteers.
Serving virtually provides safe social distancing opportunities for you, your family, church, corporation, small business, school, college, non-profit, social or civic group while still making a big difference and a positive impact in the resident’s quality of life.
NOTE: We DO NOT participate in court-appointed community service.
How You Can Help
- Collect and donate NEW pre-approved essential care items (toiletries, clothing, etc.)
- Create and send greeting cards & notes of encouragement (HIPAA guidelines apply)
- Create arts & crafts to decorate resident rooms or surroundings
- Donate pre-approved snacks (No homemade food) – (ship via online vendors is encouraged)
- Donate NEW pre-approved recreational supplies (ship via online vendors is encouraged)
- Create short senior-friendly videos (educational, entertainment, family, hobbies, pets)
- Coordinate pre-approved vehicle parades (varies per facility)
- Donate items from our Wish List (click to enlarge our wish list)