Through our Friendly Visitor program, you can:
Help support The Senior Source’s Annual Holiday Collection Drive
Our agency will distribute the donations to needy facilities in our Dallas County service area in December. The deadline to send donations to our agency is Monday, December 6.
Feel free to order from our Amazon Wish List or use the list to shop with your vendor of choice. Multiple quantities and sizes of any item are needed and welcomed.
Delivery: order online, mail or drop-off new unwrapped donations at The Senior Source (Attention: Marsha Evans), 3910 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75219, Monday – Friday between 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (except Nov. 25th & 26th)
Other ways to help us celebrate
Contact Marsha at Senior Source to make the holiday brighter for our clients in one of these ways:
- Adopt-a-Facility and fulfill specific resident wishes with the assistance of the facility activity director (varies per facility).
- Create holiday themed cards, notes of encouragement, posters, and arts & crafts.
- Record holiday themed videos (sing holiday carols, read holiday stories, dance, create a holiday music playlist).
- Host a festive holiday vehicle parade (varies per facility).
- Host an in-person holiday themed event. Volunteers must show proof of being fully vaccinated and must follow screening requirements in place at the facility along with any other current guidelines in place from the CDC. If a volunteer has a cold or the flu, avoid visiting until no longer contagious. Note: these requirements are subject to change based on COVID-19 status and vary per facility.