Come join us to find out about all of the different opportunities to volunteer – one time or ongoing – all ages – there’s an opportunity for everyone to make a difference for older adults and our community
Tuesday, October 25, from 10AM – 12PM
At one of these locations:
The Senior Source
3910 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75219
Richardson Senior Center
820 W Arapaho Rd # 100, Richardson, TX 75080
WellMed Senior Activity Center at Redbird Square
3107 W Camp Wisdom Rd Suite 170, Dallas, TX 75237
Tuesday, November 29, from 10AM – 12PM
Take a look at our calendar to see all of our upcoming events.
For any questions regarding the upcoming Volunteer Fairs, please call 214-823-5700 or email us at Info@TheSeniorSource.org
• Drop in anytime between 10 a.m. and noon.
• We’ll have goodies and prizes.
• Make a difference, improve your health,
and develop new friends.
• Come on October 25th and make note cards for veterans that will get shared on Veterans Day.
• Come on November 29th and bring a new pair of socks or slippers for nursing home residents
for the holidays.