Chief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) provides both operational and programmatic support to theorganization. The CFO supervises the finance unit and is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization. The CFO reports directly to the President/Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and directly assists the Chief Operating Officer (COO) on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding. The CFO also oversees building operations and HR functions. The Senior Source is agrowing $6 million revenue non-profit organization with over 64 employees and prides itself with a high charity rating and clean audits year after year. The Chief Financial Officer has 3 FTEs and serves on the Agency’s leadership team; working hand in hand with The Senior Source’s Board of Directors.
As the CFO you will:
• Prepare, review, interpret, analyze and communicate financial information and reports and data to senior management, Board of Directors for managerial decision making. This includes annual budgets, reports and analysis
• Develop, interpret and oversee the coordination and administration of the corporation’s policies on finance, accounting, investment, internal controls and auditing
• Serve as the primary administrative support and as the responsible executive for theFinance Committee, Investment Committee and Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
• Manage the Finance, IT, HR and Facilities functions
• Lead additional duties as directed by Board Committees or President & CEO.
•Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field and 10 years of related management experience. Master’s degree and/or professional certification preferred. Experience in a non-profit setting also preferred
• Advanced knowledge of general accounting, cost accounting, auditing principles, practices and theory and budgeting