Your Ultimate Guide to Aging Well in Dallas!
Let our knowledgeable team provide informative & engaging presentations.
- How to Choose: Making The Best Long-Term Care Decision for Yourself or Your Loved One
- The Basics of Guardianship
- Today’s World of Work: Finding Employment at 50+
- Scams, Fraud, & Identity Theft
- Power of Attorney Uses & Abuses
- Don’t be a Target of Medicare Fraud
- Insurance & You: Understanding Your Options as You Age
- Explore Your Future After Retirement
- Money Smart for Older Adults (four-week session)
- Caregiving: Where Do I Start?
- Having The Talk: How and when to talk to aging loved ones about their later years and care
- Taking Care of You: Self-Care for the Family Caregiver
- Are You Ready? A Caregiver’s Guide to Advance Care Planning
- Services of The Senior Source
To schedule a presentation, please contact Renae Perry at RPerry@TheSeniorSource.org or at 214-525-6159