Every dollar that you donate to The Senior Source goes to programs that meet a variety of critical needs affecting older adults in our community.
- $50 will provide a Senior Companion or Foster Grandparent for an elderly individual or child in need.
- $150 will help older job seekers secure gainful employment.
- $200 will monitor the care and safety of frail nursing home residents.
- $500 will provide eldercare services to fragile older adults.
- $1000 will assist seniors with money management and financial exploitation prevention.
- $5000 will protect vulnerable elderly with guardianship services.
You can also make an impact through any of our special events, such as:
In 2030, one in every five Dallasites will be 65 or over and the “early Baby Boomers” will be 84, an age with a myriad of health and human service needs. Demand for social services will explode.
With a planned gift, you can ensure that The Senior Source will have the financial resources to continue to improve the lives of older adults in the Dallas community. These gifts are typically made from assets in your estate, rather than current income, and come to realization in the future.
We honor our generous donors through The Generations Society. This is made up of a group of individuals who want to continue the legacy of The Senior Source by including us in their estate plans.
Life’s journey allows many of us to discover the joys of growing older. For others, the journey takes unexpected turns, presenting new challenges with each mile. Your gift to The Senior Source will allow you to share part of your journey to help others left behind.